Touch Football Australia (TFA) is pleased to announce that the 2016 Elite Eight Series finals will replayed on Fox Sports 1 next week. The finals, which first appeared on Fox Sports 1 in early April, will be replayed at the following times: Tuesday, 19 April 2.30pm â€“ 4.00pm (Fox Sports 1)Friday, 22 April3.00am â€“ 4.30am (Fox Sports 1)The Elite Eight Menâ€™s and Womenâ€™s grand finals as well as the NTL Mixed Open and selected NTL grand finals were live streamed direct from C.ex International Stadium by Power Productions in March, you can watch how it all unfolded here. Be sure to lock it in to your TV viewing schedule and share this among your colleagues and friends!Related LinksElite Eight finals on TV!
TagsTransfersAbout the authorFreddie TaylorShare the loveHave your say Bournemouth boss Howe admits loan possible for Bradford target Surridgeby Freddie Taylor9 months agoSend to a friendShare the loveBournemouth boss Eddie Howe believes another loan could be on the cards for Sam Surridge.The 20-year-old is back from his spell at Oldham, where he netted 12 goals in 20 matches in League Two.But clubs such as Oxford United and Bradford want to take him for the rest of the season. And Cherries boss Howe admits it is a possibility.Quizzed on Surridge, Howe told the Daily Echo: “That’s a very difficult question to answer [on him going back out on loan]. We will wait and see.”I’ve been pleased with him and the loan spell has had a positive effect, which is not always the case.”My recent experiences have been that we have had more negative reactions from loan spells than positive.”It depends on the individual. Sam played and scored goals. He’s feeling good about himself and that has shown in his training here.”There are a lot of admirers out there which is only good for him and us.”He has built his profile to a level where people are aware of him and talking about him, which is the beauty of the loan spell.”
Arsenal move to buy back PSV striker Donyell Malenby Paul Vegas19 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveArsenal are moving to buy back PSV Eindhoven striker Donyell Malen.Malen has been able to launch his senior career with PSV after a difficult spell inside Arsenal’s academy.The Holland international is on the radar of AC Milan, but Tuttosport says the Gunners are ready to make a bumper offer.The Londoners aim to wait until the summer before offering €56m for the striker.Malen, 20, has this season hit eight goals in eight league games. TagsTransfersAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say
Bengaluru: Days after charges of phone tapping during the previous coalition government headed by JDS surfaced, Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa on Sunday said he will order a CBI probe into the allegations citing demands by several Congress leaders.”On the telephone tapping issue. Several leaders, including Congress Legislature Party leader Siddaramaiah, have said it should be probed and truth should come out, so I have decided to order a CBI probe. Tomorrow itself I will order the probe,” Yediyurappa told reporters here. Also Read – India gets first tranche of Swiss bank a/c detailsHe also said it was the expectation of the people of the state that a detailed inquiry should be made and the culprits punished.Yediyurappa’s announcement comes amid signs that the scandal is gaining political steam ever since disqualified JDS MLA A H Vishwanath, who served as the JDS state president and turned rebel later, last week dropped the political bomb, accusing the H D Kumarswamy government of tapping phones and spying on more than 300 leaders, including him. Also Read – Tourists to be allowed in J&K from ThursdayCongress leaders, including Siddaramaiah, M Mallikarjuna Kharge and home minister in the alliance government M B Patil, have sought a probe while another key party leader and former minister D K Shivakumar has rejected the snooping charges and appeared to side with Kumaraswamy.According to reports, phones of those close to Siddaramaiah, who was the then coalition coordination committee chief, had come under the watch of the government.Vishwanath had also claimed snooping would not have happened without the knowledge of the then Chief Minister as the intelligence wing was under his control. Several BJP leaders, including former chief minister Jagadish Shettar, have directly accused Kumaraswamy of being behind the episode to save his government which was then rocked by dissidence within.The coalition government ultimately collapsed last month with the chief minister losing the trust vote in the assembly.Kumaraswamy on his part has denied the allegations.”There was no need for me to remain in and save the chair (of CM) by tapping phones. Allegations made against me by some people in this matter is far from truth,” he had tweeted.The controversy surfaced as Bengaluru police commissioner Bhaskar Rao earlier this month ordered an inquiry into phone tapping incident against the backdrop of a recently leaked telephone conversation purportedly between him and someone in Delhi lobbying on his behalf with some politicians for the post he is occupying now.
OTTAWA – When Doug Hoyes had his credit card information stolen, fraudsters used it to pay for three taxi rides in Toronto.He wasn’t in that city, but discovered the charges while routinely checking his card transactions online and notified his bank, which cancelled the card.Hoyes, a licensed insolvency trustee, says the incident illustrates the importance for individuals to keep a watchful eye on their statements in a world where financial information can be stolen in a myriad of ways.“I realize that the bank will probably cover you anyways, so you’re not going to lose any money, but do you really want to wait until they’ve used up your credit limit and you’re trying to put gas in your car and you can’t because you’re over your limit?”Earlier this week, ride-hailing company Uber came clean about a year-old hack that compromised the data of 57 million Uber riders. The information stolen included names, email addresses and mobile phone numbers. The number of Canadians affected was not immediately known.News of the security breach comes just two months after Equifax Inc. said some 145 million consumers —including roughly 8,000 Canadians — had personal data, and in some cases credit card details, stolen by hackers in a massive data breach earlier this year.The thefts were the latest in what has become a regular occurrence of hackers breaking into systems and stealing customer information.While individual pieces of information like the email addresses and mobile phone numbers that were taken in the Uber theft may seem innocuous on their own, when thieves combine it with other information that may be available elsewhere, it can spell trouble.But even if you weren’t affected by the Uber or Equifax data breaches —or any others so far — you need to be vigilant because hacks are going to happen, he added.“If you weren’t impacted by this one, you probably will be impacted by the next one.”If your information is hacked, you need to change your passwords and your PINs to something that is not easily guessed, advises Lynne Santerre, a spokeswoman for the Financial Consumer Agency of Canada.Santerre added that if you’ve been compromised you should also contact the major credit bureaus and ask for a fraud alert to be placed on your file.“That tells lenders to contact you before approving any application for credit in your name,” she said.“So if anyone is trying to take out credit in your name, you’ll get a phone call and you’ll be able to confirm whether that application was yours.”Hoyes noted that much of the job of securing your information online isn’t up to you, but rather the companies storing it. But, he added, there are still things you can do such as reviewing credit card transactions and cancelling any credit you don’t need.Both Hoyes and Santerre recommend regularly checking your credit report with the two major agencies in Canada — Equifax and TransUnion.Checking your credit report can tip you off if your information was stolen because you will see if there are any accounts you don’t know about that may have been opened fraudulently.Hoyes also advised against giving out your social insurance number unless required because the more information that is out there, the more at risk you become.If your card issuer offers you an alert service that sends you a message when your card is used, it can be a great way to keep an eye on charges. But, Hoyes added, it’s not enough to rely on the fraud protection systems at your bank.“You’ve got to be in charge,” he said. “You’ve got to take responsibility here and be looking at these things on a regular basis.”
Brussels: The EU’s anti-trust regulator is to slap tech giant Google with a new fine over unfair competition practices, sources told AFP on Friday. Brussels has targeted the Silicon Valley firm’s AdSense advertising service, saying it restricts some client websites from displaying ads from third parties. The decision in the long-running case, first reported by the Financial Times, is the latest anti-trust salvo against Google, which has already received nearly seven billion euros in EU fines. Also Read – Spotify rolls out Siri support, new Apple TV app Two sources close to the matter said the verdict would land next week, most likely on Wednesday. “We are in the process of finalising the AdSense case,” EU competition commissioner Margrethe Vestager said earlier this week. In July 2018, the US giant was ordered to pay a record 4.34 billion euros for abusing the dominant position of Android, its smartphone operating system, to help assure the supremacy of its search engine. A year earlier it slapped Google with a fine of 2.42 billion euros for abusing its dominant position by favouring its “Google Shopping” price comparison service in search results. Google has appealed both decisions to the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
New Delhi: Chinese smartphone maker OPPO on Monday announced the first online sale of F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers limited edition smartphone from May 1. Specially manufactured for Marvel fans, the limited edition Rs 27,990 device will be available for purchase from 11 a.m. on May 1, followed by the offline sale on May 4, the company said in a statement. Equipped with the Captain America-themed case, the device comes in Space Blue colour variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM. Also Read – Swiggy now in 500 Indian cities, targets 100 more this year “The Avengers franchise and its superheroes have won millions of hearts and this partnership brings alive a similar proposition of OPPO as one of the most loved smartphone brands in the country,” said Charles Wong, CEO OPPO India and President OPPO South Asia. Based on Android 9.0, OPPO brings the Colour OS 6.0 operating System to create a smarter interactive experience for users. The device has 4000mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0 technology. The smartphone is equipped with 48MP+5MP dual rear camera and 16MP front camera.
Real Madrid will face Liverpool in the upcoming Champions League final game but Zinedine Zidane insisted that he won’t rest his players in the league games that are about to be played before this crucial match.The French coach claimed that of course, if the player won’t be 100% ready, he won’t play – but besides that, everyone who is fit is going to be included in the match squads as usual.The Real Madrid head coach spoke about his side’s upcoming weeks as he said, according to Liverpool Echo:“No, not at all. I’m not going to think about that.”“If that were the case, there’d be no point playing tomorrow or in our four or five remaining games.”Report: Origi cause Klopp injury concerns George Patchias – September 14, 2019 Divock Origi injury in today’s game against Newcastle is a cause for concern for Jurgen Klopp.Perhaps with one eye on Tuesday’s trip to Italy…“If a player isn’t at 100%, though, he won’t play. But as for the rest, they’ll play as always.”“We can’t think about that. We have to focus on the game and on playing with intensity.”“It’s true that this year because the title is already decided, there is less expectation, but that’s normal.”“Before the match, it’s like that, but when the game starts I don’t think that’ll be the case.”
New Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri had worked with Jorginho at his former club Napoli and they are both now in Chelsea.After the Blues’ penalty shootout win against Inter Milan in the International Champions Cup in Nice on Saturday, Sarri has showered praises on Jorginho describing him as a “wonderful player”.Having played an impressive 90 minutes game which finished 1-1 after Pedro put the Blues ahead in the first half before Roberto Gagliardini equalised for Inter. Jorginho netted Chelsea’s first penalty which the Blues won 5-4.“For Jorginho, this is a normal match,” Sarri told the club’s website as quoted in Sky Sports.“He has technical ability but Jorginho also has a great mental speed, too. So for this way of football, I think Jorginho is a wonderful player.Maurizio Sarri satisfied despite Juventus’ draw at Fiorentina Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Maurizio Sarri was satisfied with Juventus’ performance on Saturday afternoon after finishing a tough game at Fiorentina 0-0.“All over the pitch though we move the ball very quickly and we moved it well tonight, but not at the right speed.“You have to move the ball at a great speed on the floor. Otherwise, we risk to play for 90 minutes with 75 per cent ball possession but without scoring. That’s what we need to improve on.”Sarri added he was satisfied with his team’s performance.“So far I am satisfied. I am of course waiting for the other players from the World Cup to return, but the players gave me total availability.“I am satisfied and I saw in the match some things that we have tried in the training sessions. So far, so good!”